1. Top from H&M, $12
2. Braclets from Wallis Fashion, $12
3. Wide Stripe Shorts from Topshop, $60
4. A.J. Morgan Retro Round Sunglasses from Nordstrom, $24
5. Black and White heels from Zara, $80
6. Clutch from River Island, $26
7. Day and Night Knit Top from NastyGal, $58
8. Bow from lintoon on Etsy, $4
9. Pencil Skirt from Topshop, $64
Y’all know this black and white trend couldn’t be more perfect for me. I get really pumped for bright springy colors for about a minute, then I’m back to gravitating toward everything black and white. I’ll have to consciously choose the other color option when shopping to keep my closet from being nothing but black, but not now! Nope.
I’ve been looking at these Zara heels (middle) for so long and they really inspired the whole post. Unfortunately, I’ve bought 4 pairs of shoes in a week and feel I should probably cut back instead of spending my life’s savings on new spring shoes. Life is so hard.