Good morning! Yesterday I had orientation at my school and spent the day meeting and greeting all my new students and parents (so oops no post!)! But since my summer is donezo, I wanted to share a few photos to recap what’s been happening in my Instagram world the past few months!
Follow along @southernflairblog
1. I couldn’t share Instagrams without showing you the cutest little chihuahua in the world. Maggie has to make an appearance every once in a while, right?
2. I found this pretty little white quartz necklace from Piece & Tranquility in my mailbox this week. Ashley’s Etsy shop has a gorgeous selection of necklaces, bracelets and earrings using stones and metals, and beads. I’ve got my eye on several pieces!
3. I redecorated my classroom for this year with lots and lots of yellow. What you don’t see in this Instagram, is me standing on top of three textbooks on top of a shelf to reach the ceiling. But hey, at least I took my shoes off. Safety first!
4. Sophia Amoruso’s #GIRLBOSS was my favorite thing I read all summer. Amoruso is the CEO of Nasty Gal and she tells her story of how to become a #GIRLBOSS. She started out by dropping out of high school, stealing and digging in dumpsters, and today she runs a fashion retailer worth $100 million with 350 employees. And she’s hilarious. Definitely a must read!
1. I’m obsessed with my polka dot Kate Spade Keds! You can browse more styles that are on sale at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! But you better hurry… prices go back up August 4. I’m also a huge fan of the Kate Spade lemon and cork Keds– both are so unique and fun!
2/3. I had to squeeze in two more photos from my Europe trip– cakes in Salzburg and adorable tulips at a sidewalk cafe in Amsterdam. But I’ve got lots more where that came from on my recap posts from Prague, Salzburg, Munich and Amsterdam!
4. So I know I just got back from Europe, but I’m already itching for another adventure… and I’m thinking Thailand! Who’s with me?!
2. Just some flowers from my visit to Pike Place Market in Seattle. Can you believe these bouquets are only $10?! Crazy.
4. Finally, Roux is a new Baton Rouge publication that focuses on entertainment, art, fashion, etc. I was lucky enough to be their featured blogger for their debut issue in July and again for August, which launches today! Check it out here!
Do you have fun summer Instagrams? Leave your Instagram handle in the comments!